Terms and Condtions of service.
Philip Crabtree Party Dance Services agree to supply Mobile Discotheque Services as shown above between the times as shown on the date as shown subject to the following conditions.
1. Full access to the premises will be made available from 1 hour before the start time and up to 1 hour after the finish time.
2. A standard 240V 50Hz mains supply will be available for use by Philip Crabtree Party Dance Services free of charge for the duration of the booked time.
3. The DJ and/or Philip Crabtree Party Dance Services reserve the right to withdraw the services at any time should they feel that the equipment, DJ or any persons will be at risk of damage or injury or have any concerns with regard the function or behaviour of any persons at the function. No refund would be paid should the services be withdrawn.
4. The person responsible for the premises may have rules which Philip Crabtree Party Dance Services will have to abide by with regard finishing times, volume levels or location of discotheque equipment.
5. Should a DJ have to be substituted due to illness or unforeseen circumstances Philip Crabtree Party Dance Services reserve the right to do so.
Every effort is made by Philip Crabtree Party Dance Services to ensure any function meets with the high standards expected of a Professional Mobile Discotheque Service but the maximum claim for any failings in supply of service by Philip Crabtree Party Dance Services can be no more than the full amount charged for the service.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURED
Party Dance Services is committed to protecting your privacy.
You can visit the Website without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
1. The information we collect and how we use it
We will use, store or otherwise process any personal information that relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other information collected on registration and through surveys to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services that are made available through our Website to you by us.
We process this information for the purpose of:
dealing with your inquiries and requests;
providing and personalising our services; and
compiling your profile.
We also gather this information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
2. Information security
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered - this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We believe that we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control (having regard to the type and amount of that data) from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' information.
We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
3. To whom will your information be disclosed?
successors in title to our business;
third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us;
government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests; and
auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes, in any jurisdiction where we operate.
You may disable cookie support on your browser but be aware that by doing so, you will lose certain features that require a cookie to work properly. We may use the information collected by the cookie to provide us with various statistics without identifying any individual.
5. Your consent
In the event the purposes for processing change, then we will contact you as soon as practicable and seek your consent where such notification relates to a new additional purpose for processing.
Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area. Countries outside of the EEA may not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try and protect the security of your information.
6. The Data Protection Act 1998
We will process any information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Use of your personal information submitted to other websites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you accessed the third party website using links from our Website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have concerns or questions.